- Current Issues
- Take Action
- Bills Introduced 2012
- Bills debated
- Budget Estimates Hearings
- Committee Reports
- Disallowance Motions
- Guide to Petitions
- How we can help
- Learn About Parliament
- Motions Debated
- Questions on Notice
- Questions without Notice 2009
- Questions without Notice 2010
- Questions without Notice 2011
Roe Highway extension - PER
Extract from Hansard
[COUNCIL — Thursday, 1 September 2011]
Hon Lynn MacLaren; Hon Simon O'Brien
ROE HIGHWAY EXTENSION — PUBLIC ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW
Hon LYNN MacLAREN to the minister representing the Minister for Transport:
I refer once again to the information published in volume 1 of the Roe Highway extension public environmental review.
(1) What is the report “DPI 2005a”, noted on page 30, which recommended intersection improvements and
congestion management solutions instead of building new infrastructure?
(2) Will the Minister for Transport table the report?
Hon SIMON O’BRIEN replied:
I thank the honourable member for some notice of this question. I have this answer from the Minister for
Transport, who I am sure members will agree is not as helpful as the last bloke we had. But he is still very good.
Hon Ken Travers: We get consensus on that point, up to the point when you say he’s still good.
Hon SIMON O’BRIEN: The answer is as follows —
(1) Full details of the report are provided at the Roe Highway extension public environmental review
bibliography, at page 726.
(2) The report is available on the Department of Transport website as shown on the written copy of the
answer, which I will give to the member.