- Current Issues
- Take Action
- Bills Introduced 2012
- Bills debated
- Budget Estimates Hearings
- Committee Reports
- Disallowance Motions
- Guide to Petitions
- How we can help
- Learn About Parliament
- Motions Debated
- Questions on Notice
- Questions without Notice 2009
- Questions without Notice 2010
- Questions without Notice 2011
Email a Minister
Use the form below to send an email to relevant Western Australian Government Ministers.
Tips on writing to the Minister:
- Personalise your email as much as possible.
- Start by stating that you're a local resident of your electorate, and explain why this issue: is important to you; affects your family and daily life; is particularly relevant to your local area.
- Your MPs take personalised emails from their electors much more seriously than pro-forma emails.
- While we are happy to provide a suggested letter, we strongly encourage you to add why you personally care about this issue.
You can also contact the Ministers directly from the contact pages on the WA Government website.